Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yay!!!

Grandpa and Grandma Schumaker are coming to see Caden today!!! So is Uncle Forrest. We are very excited to see them. The last time that my dad and step-mom saw him, I think it was at his birthday... in November! He has started doing so much just since then! They live in Denver, and they don't get to come out as much as they would like. We haven't gotten out there since I was about 11 weeks pregnant. So, that's on our list of things to do too. It's just kind of going to be a hassle driving 8 hours for Caden. Well, we thought about doing it over night, but then we'll be pooped all day the first day or two. We'll figure it out.

His party is this Saturday... which I am going to address in my blog I am about to write. :)

He's not sick anymore. He's still coughing (sometimes violently) but he's doing great other than that. I can't believe it's May already!!! It's Carol's (the daycare lady) birthday, so they all get cupcakes today. Caden always loves cupcakes, and he gets it ALL over himself. He's so funny. He's so smart too. He was playing with this giraffe thing that the neck moves if you make it, and he stopped and looked at it like it was crazy. He stared at it for a minute, and then he started "talking" to it. He sounds like: Scoo scoo scoo scoo, with a little lisp kind of. It's really cute.

Caden's going to have a good day tomorrow, cause Poppy and Nonny are watching him all day. I'm sure they are bringing him all sorts of neat stuff to play with, and he can show off his new stuff that he can do.

Have a great day!

No comments: