Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bowling




So we went bowling last night with some friends. It was really fun. Caden did pretty good. He liked to sit down and push the ball. He kept screaming "ball, ball, ball" and he didn't understand why he could only do it twice in a row. He looked so confused when someone else's turn would come. :) He's so funny. Paul was helping him, and it was really cute. :) I didn't bowl, partly because I really suck at it, but mostly because my center of gravity is already off balance, I don't need to be throwing a 10 pound ball around. :)




2 comments:

leasoup said...

SO CUTE! Look at him sitting there like a cutie, man!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I love the second picture. He looks so sweet just sitting with dad watching the ball go down the lane.