Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Birthday and Potty

Caden's birthday is on Saturday. He will be the big 2!!! We're not having a big party or anything, but we are getting together with family memebers for lunch and dinner. Then we're going bowling on Sunday. I think he'll have fun. He's got enough presents coming, that's for sure! :)



This is the picture we sent in for his birthday announcement on the morning news. How sweet! Friday morning around 6:45 on KSN channel 3, for those of you in the viewing area. :)





I just thought this one was really cute. He was actually trying to see the TV behind me. I was playing The Wiggles for him. He's a freak about the Wiggles. 5 times a day... WOW.


He's been doing pretty good on the potty. Kind of tapered off a bit now, but he gets excited if you ask him to go. He was so excited when he went potty. His chair makes music when he tinkles. :)


This was less than 5 minutes later, when we made him go to bed. He was screaming "potty!" over and over again. Awww... he's a devoted potty goer. LOL

4 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Well, early Happy Birthday Buddy!!! The pictures are adorable. Kaden has that potty, one of many, and it stopped playing the music shortly after we got it. I don't know if there is a place for batteries, honestly I don't think I ever looked. He also does the same thing...at bedtime signing "potty, potty, potty." I feel so bad sometimes telling him no because most of the time it is his plan to get out of bed, but I feel like what if one of these times he might actually need to go...

Well, I hope you guys have a great celebration!!! I am sure he will have fun bowling.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

leasoup said...

Awwwww, bedtime = no potty, boooo, Mom ;) ha ha, what a cutie!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday yesterday Caden! Hope it was a great one!