Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ticky Ticky Ticky!

Caden's new and favorite game is tickling people. He'll walk up (or crawl over) and stick out his index finger. Then he'll start to tickle you wherever he can, and he says "Ticky ticky ticky" It's the funniest thing I think I've ever seen. He gets this look on his face too, that's just perfect. Like he's waiting for you to laugh. It's hilarious, and you can't help but laugh. His favorite place to tickle is your stomach, after he lifts up your shirt. He did that to Paul the other day, while they were sitting on the couch together. Caden lifts up your shirt just high enough to see your belly button, and then he sticks his finger in it, and goes to town. It's so funny.

Paul's Dad and step mom came over last night, after she had watched him for the afternoon. We ate dinner and were playing with Caden. He is getting so good at walking! It has literally been a few days, and he's ready to walk full-time. Which is great, cause daycare will be cheaper when he is walking! If you ask him to stand up, he will... by himself in the middle of the room. And then he'll just start walking. Sometimes he has to start over again, cause he doesn't have good balance, but he's doing amazing! He's getting to where he wants to walk more than crawl. He walked all over the house last night. He didn't like the transition from the carpet to the tile too much, but he kept on going. I will have to get video of it, if I can ever figure out how to get it on my computer. That's been a struggle for me. :(

5 comments:

bmann said...

Hi I'm glad you found my blog about Brylee. I hadn't met really anyone with her heart defect until recently after joining a heart group in my area. Even in the group there are only 3 kids. All of sudden I'm finding all these other children. It's good to see how others are doing and to hear their stories that I can so relate to. Aren't these kids amazing! How did you find out about us? Looking at your blog it looks like Caden has been through a lot but is such a trooper! He is such a cutie and I am looking forward to keeping in touch and seeing how little Caden does in the future!
Diane
(Brylee's Mom)

likeschocolate said...

Cute little boy. Welcome to Heart Heros. Though I am sure that is the last place you would really want to have a blog. He looks good.

Megan said...

Too Cute!!

Recovery Guru said...

Fun! I love this stage(I say that about every stage!) they seem to learn new things everyday and they are always so darn cute!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Way to go Caden. I hope to see a video soon!!!