Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Graduation!!!

Sarah (the therapist) came today, while I was at work. Paul called on my lunch break to inform me that on the next visit, Caden is going to graduate! I am so excited! I think that's the best birthday present I've gotten so far. Awww... I think I'm going to go home and be there for the "graduation." That's so cute! I wonder if he gets a little hat. Probably not, but it'd be cute! I will try to remember to take pictures, I've been really bad about that lately.

I don't know yet when it is, I'll have to ask Paul. She said he's all caught up now. It's a miracle, from where we were just 15 months ago. Her first visit was May 14th, 2007. He's come so far. I'm so proud of him. I'm going to be a mess at his kindergarten graduation... LOL

3 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Congratulations Caden! Isn't it amazing how far our little ones have come, They are such wonderful examples.

Megan said...

Way to go Caden!!!

Steven, Sara, Zachary and Andrew said...

I got your message on Zach's blog and yes you can post us on yours. What a story Caden has had! It's amazing what these little guys go through! It was nice to "meet" you and hopefully we can keep in touch.
Sara