Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another Xray

The doctor's office called yesterday and they wanted us to bring him in this week to check his lungs again. Well, Paul took him in this morning. The xray machine they use is this contraption that you actually put the baby in and this clear plastic body armor goes around the baby's whole body. Their arms have to be straight up and their legs dangle through the bottom. He hates it. They have to snap the shield thing, and it's pretty tight. He always hates it, and quite frankly, I'm glad Paul's the one to take him most of the time.

Of the two that they took, the second one didn't turn out, so they had to put him back in the machine. Well, that one took finally. They looked at the xrays and they decided that these looked even better than the last ones, taken last week. We are going to continue with the medication for another week or so. I wish I could see what they look like, but that's ok.

Caden is going to get to see his little brother or sister today!! Assuming my doctor will do an ultrasound today. I'll ask if he doesn't offer it.

I'll keep you all posted as time goes on.

3 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

That is good news. I can't even imagine a little one getting an x-ray like that. It is an ordeal for Kaden just sitting and being held still during the x-rays they take of him at CMH.

How exciting that you already get to see your little baby. Do you have a feeling one way or the other if it is a boy or girl?

Megan said...

I am so glad his x-rays are looking better!! I love the new blog. It looks great.

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I love the new blog!!! How fun!!!