Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Denver... here we come!!!

We are leaving for Denver on Saturday afternoon. I am so excited! I haven't seen my brother and my dad in months, and I haven't seen my sister since Christmas! She'll be amazed with Caden. I'm being the mom that makes a list of everything to take. Is that bad??? I've been working on it for about a week now. Paul makes fun of me. I'm a list person, that's all. :)

I hope he remembers everyone from last time. We bought him a portable DVD player, and got some DVDs for the flight. Thankfully, it's only a little over an hour. I hope he's occupied. I won't be able to do much with him (sitting on my lap), cause of the belly and all. It's supposed to be nice out, so maybe he can look out the window too... no clouds. I need to remember something for him to chew on, so his ears don't hurt. Hmmm... I'll put that on my list. :) Still adding things, and I'm sure I'll forget something anyway. I always do. We're trying to do everything carry-on. We'll see how that goes. lol I got some space bags to try to fit more stuff. I've secretly always wanted space bags, so it kills two birds. :) If any of you have suggestions other than books and dvds, let me know!

2 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I am a list person too!!! Have fun!!!

Megan said...

I love making lists!! I think we are definetly type A people. Let me know how you like the space bags because I have also always secretly wanted some of those. Have fun