Saturday, May 30, 2009

Some pics

Both boys are "sleeping". Not really, just laying peacefully in their beds. Crazy, huh? lol

I thought I'd give a little update and some pics. Things are going very well. Caden is learning to speak better and better. He's really starting to put more words together and his pronunciation is getting better as well. Cameron is a rolling fool! He rolls over and over and over and eventually hits something and gets very upset. It's pretty cute. He bonks his head on the TV hutch a lot. :)

This weekend is Derby Days. There's little kiddy rides and such. I think we are going to take the kids after Paul gets home from work. :) I'll try to remember to take pics. Our camera is kinda broken. The little latches that hold the batteries in place are broken, so you have to hold it shut. Pain in the butt, but at least it works... kinda. lol

1 comment:

Eva's Mom said...

I love the pic of Caden. He is such a boy! Not a baby. I have a hard time imagining that my baby will ever get there.