Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Caden Day

Tomorrow is the day Caden came home from the hospital. It is also the day that our friends lost their little girl. I have mixed emotions about it, but we are planning on going out to dinner or somthing for Caden. Something fun for him, to celebrate his two year anniversary. We had a party last year. I almost cancelled it last year, because... well, I won't get into it.

Paul and I decided that every year, on that day, we would do something nice for him, and then one day he'll ask why. That part was Paul's idea. I don't know why we can't just tell him. It's not a bad thing.

On another note, I posted on my blog a little bit ago. Just upset rambling, really. FYI

1 comment:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Although we lost Ava a year ago tomorrow, I can honestly say that I am happy that you guys can celebrate Caden coming home tomorrow. He is a beautiful little boy with a lesson to teach to others through his story, your story.