Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Not much to report

Caden's been doing pretty good. He's had some allergies. Sneezing and a little bit of coughing. He's not had labored breathing or anything, so I we're not too worried. He's got a cardiology appointment on the 3rd of November. I can't believe it's been 6 months already. WOW Time flies. I hope she tells us that we can quit one of the meds and go a year between appointments this time. I really hate going to the cardiologist. I'm sure Caden hates it more.

We're going to the pumpkin patch tonight. I charged up the batteries in the camera so that I could take a bunch of ictures. I'll have to post them. I'll try to remember to have Paul take some preggo pics of me too. I'm 27 weeks today. He's getting big enough that from the outside, you can feel his foot going across my stomach. He's big. I know he is. A little monkey. An adorable monkey. I think Caden's a monkey too. Just so cute.

He's been doing this absolutely adorable thing lately. At night, when it's time for him to go to bed, we say "Caden, lets go night-night." He goes to find his blankie, we get his binky and his water, and we all meet in his room. He stands there, ready for the crib. Paul picks him up, sets him in the middle of the crib, and we all say goodnight. It's so cute, cause he sits there, waving, saying "nite-nite" over and over. W say it back a couple of times. Then we turn off the light and close the door. Over the monitor, you can hear him for another few minutes, saying "nite-nite." But he kind of screams it. It's so cute! He doesn't throw a fit anymore. Even if we do it a little bit before bedtime, he's still okay with it.

He's such a sweetie. I'll try to remember to post pics soon.

No comments: